Rainbow Contact Lenses – Best, Non Prescription, Complete, Where to Buy Cheap Bright Rainbow Contacts
Rainbow contact lenses are a perfect outfit for various occasions, including parties and Halloween. In this article, we discuss the best types of rainbow contacts such as rainbow complete contacts, prescription rainbow contact lenses, non prescription rainbow contacts, where to get rainbow contact lenses for sale and cheap rainbow eye contacts.
- What are rainbow contact lenses?
- Are there rainbow colored contact lenses?
- What are the best types of rainbow eye contact lenses?
- Where can I get prescription rainbow contact lenses?
- Where can I find or buy rainbow eye contacts non prescription for Halloween?
What are Rainbow Contact Lenses?
Rainbow lenses are a type of cosmetic contacts that are worn to create special effects on the eyes. They contain all the colors of the rainbow. They can be categorized as plano lenses since they are worn as costumes or outfits and not for the correction of astigmatism. All the types of rainbow lenses, including rainbow complete contacts, bright rainbow contacts, sclera lenses among many other are also categorized as crazy Halloween lenses. Let’s see the best types and designs of these rainbow-colored contact lenses.
See also Best Colored Contacts and Accessories.
Best Types of Rainbow Contact Lenses
Many people keep asking: are there rainbow eye contacts? Well, there are rainbow eye contact lenses, but do not expect them to be as many types and designs as you would get red contacts, blue contacts, green contact lenses or any other colored lenses for brown eyes. That said, I did not find so many designs of prescription rainbow contacts. Brands such as Uvucue and ColorVue have very few variants, while Edit have a few variations. The following are the few best rainbow eye contacts without prescription you are likely to find online for cheap.
Bright Rainbow Contacts: These are also called glow in the dark rainbow contacts. This is due to the fact that they appear as neon lights in UV light. You can compare these to bright pink contacts, light purple contacts and bright yellow contact lenses which produce similar effects in UV light.
Cat Eye Rainbow Contact Lenses: Cat rainbow eye contact lenses take the design of the eyes of a cat. A black area is part of the central area of these cat eye rainbow lenses. This could also be a white area.
Rainbow Sclera Lenses: For those whose best colored contact lenses are those that cover the whole eye, rainbow sclera contact lenses are a good choice for a scary zombie look. This type is also called full eye or complete rainbow contacts.
Rainbow Brand Contact Lenses
So, what are the best rainbow eye contacts? Of the many brands of colored rainbow contacts, you can still find you are struggling to get to know what brand of these lenses is the best for your eyes. Since these cosmetic color contacts are for your eyes and are considered as medical devices, it is important that you get to choose the best rainbow brand contact lenses.
Let’s find out what brands are out there below:
- Rainbow Blends Brand
- Rainbow Complete
- Vassen Rainbow Eyes Brownish Hazel brand
These are known to be some of the best cheap rainbow eye contacts that you can buy for cosmetic purposes. Almost all of these brands sell online.
Prescription vs. Non Prescription Rainbow Contacts
The FDA recommends that you always buy prescription contact lenses, whether you are looking for astigmatism lenses, toric lenses or crazy lenses. The advantage of prescription rainbow contact lenses is that they are safe and you are unlikely to get eye infections.
Non-prescription rainbow eye contact lenses are available in plenty. These pose a risk because there is nothing like one-size-fits-all when it comes to costume contacts. They are cheap and easy to find online.
Rainbow Contact Lenses for Sale – Where to Buy, Cheap, Cost/Price
So, where can you buy rainbow eye contact lenses? When looking for cheap rainbow eye contact lenses, consider whether you want prescription or non prescription first. Places like Walgreens, Walmart, CVS sell colored contact lenses with prescription. These are expensive though. See also where to Buy Colored and Costume Contacts.
When you want to get cheap rainbow colored contact lenses, you have an option in online outlets such as eBay and Amazon. Plenty of other online outlets have rainbow contact lenses for sale.
More on Special Effects Contact Lenses
- Best Colored Contacts for Different Eye Color Types
- Red Contact Lenses – Types, Tips, Non-prescription, Cheap, Where to Buy Online, Best Trends, Designs, Cost, Risks
- White Contact Lenses – Tips, Types, Non-prescription, Cheap, Where Buy Online, Best Halloween, How to Wear/Remove, Risks
- Sharingan Contact Lenses – Cheap Mangekyou, Byakugan, Madara, Naruto, Best Non-Prescription, Kakashi, Anime, Where Buy Cosplay Online
- Black Contact Lenses – Best Types, Tips, Non-Prescription Online, Sclera, Where to Buy Cheap, How to Wear/Remove, Risks
- Crazy Contact Lenses – Tips, Where, Buy, Non-prescription Online, Halloween, How to Wear, Best Designs, Cons, Special Effects, Wild Eyes, Theatrical
More on Best Colored Contact Lenses
- Blue Contact Lenses – For Dark, Green, Brown Eyes, Nonprescription, Where to Buy Online Cheap, Best Tips, Baby Blue
- Colored Contacts for Dark Eyes – Best Opaque, Choosing Tips, Where to Buy Non-prescription Brown Enhancements, Brands
- Plano Contact Lenses – Definition, Best Types and Where to Buy
- Where to Get Colored Contact Lenses – Best Tips, Suggestions
- Toric Contact Lenses – Biofinity, Pure Vision, Multifocal, Cheap, Bifocal, Colored, Best Brands Reviews Astigmatism, Disposable
- Astigmatism Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis, Correction, Treatment and Best Colored Contacts
- Cosmetic/Costume Contact Lenses – Cheap Online, Non-prescription, Types, Crazy, Theatrical or Best Novelty Colored Contacts
- Where to Get Best Cheap Colored Contact Lenses Online
- How to Get Double Eyelids – Double Eyelid Tape, Glue and Surgery, Cost, How to Procedure, Tips, Recovery/Healing
Do you like rainbow contact lenses? Share and comment below!