Neck Wrinkles – Get Rid of, Treat, Remove, Best Creams, Remedies, Prevent, Tips How to, Exercises
Neck wrinkles can be gotten rid of easily using best creams, home remedies, neck exercises, cures and treatments to remove neck lines. In this article, learn what causes lines on your neck such as smoking, aging and tanning, and the best ways to remove the creases fast.
Dermatologists recommend various ways of preventing the formation of creases on the neck and even face. Some clinically proven topical creams such as Patricia Wexler M.D. Dermatology Intensive 3-In-1 have been found to work in reducing the appearance of age marks and lines on the skin. Apart from using such anti-aging products, you can opt for other methods such as exercises, diet, natural home remedies and many others to eliminate the problem. Below, we will discuss what causes wrinkled neck and how to prevent them.
Causes of Neck Wrinkles – What Causes Neck Lines?
Smoking causes neck lines and other types of wrinkles on the body. Apart from constricting the blood vessels, cigarette smoke is known to cause the skin to release enzymes that break down elastin and collagen, leaving the skin around the neck susceptible to neck lines.
Exposure to the sun is also one of the primary causes of neck lines. Have you been exposing yourself to the sun too much? Well, neck lines or neck wrinkles come as a result of excessive exposure of the skin to the sun. UV and UVB rays destroy the skin’s elasticity and contribute to the formation of neck wrinkles.
As your skin ages, it continues to lose fat. The same process happens on around your face, cheeks, eyes and various other parts of the body. This causes the skin to sag and form neck wrinkles, also called the turkey neck.
Tanning boots have also been identified as some of the causes of neck lines especially in women. When you expose yourself to the radiations of the sun while tanning, the skin becomes weaker and ends up causing neck lines.
Aging can never miss as a culprit among the causes of neck lines. As your skin ages, it loses most of its natural vitality and ends up forming natural neck wrinkles. Other causes of neck lines include poor diet, habits and genetics. Here’s a detailed list of the causes of neck lines.
How to Reduce Neck Wrinkles
Even when neck wrinkles invade your beautiful skin, you can fight them in many ways. The following tips will help you reduce neck wrinkles with time so that they don’t appear to be prominent on your neck, taking away your beauty and giving away your age.
- Exfoliate your skin regularly to reduce neck wrinkles. Once a week will be enough to remove the dead skin cells that prevent efficient absorption of moisturizers to keep your skin well hydrated. One of the home remedies of neck wrinkles and neck lines is to mix a little sugar with Manuka Honey Bio Active 5+ to make a paste that you can spread on the neck. Apply on the neck as you spread in circular motions using your fingertips. Sugar scrubs the neck while the honey softens and hydrates your skin to help get rid of neck wrinkles.
- Have you heard of neck exercises to reduce neck wrinkles? You need to include them in your workout regimes if you want to reduce neck lines. See below a description of some of the best neck exercises to remove neck wrinkles.
- Apply natural vitamin C to help rejuvenate your skin. This treatment for neck wrinkles should be done consistently especially for people suffering from neck lines resulting from aging.
- Always eat a healthy diet, normally rich in omega 3 fatty acids and antioxidants. Fruits and vegetables should be consumed in plenty because they will supply you with adequate antioxidants that will help keep your skin looking young and vibrant.
- Moisturize the skin everyday to get rid of neck wrinkles. Moisturizers that contain alpha hydroxy acids, vitamin C and retinoids will reduce the appearance of neck lines because the ingredients fight sun damage. Olive oil massages can also help reduce neck wrinkles.
Neck Exercises to Get Rid of Neck Wrinkles
Horizontal lines on the neck can also be removed using a simple routine of neck exercises. Here are a few important neck exercises to get rid of neck wrinkles fast.
Neck Pinches: Using your thumb and any other finger, pinch your skin gently not to leave marks on your neck. You don’t want to look like someone with a hickey. Pull the skin downward as you lift the neck and throat against the force you create by forcing the skin downward. 10 pulls and pinches will get remove neck wrinkles within no time.
Chewing: Chewing will help you work-out your neck muscles as you work your jaw. To get rid of those horizontal neck lines and neck wrinkles, sit upright and tilt your head back. Close your lips (and keep them that way). Start making chewing motions with your mouth. After about 10 minutes of this neck exercise for wrinkle removal, you will feel the burn. Rest and do some 10 more reps. By the time you advance to about 50 reps a day, you will end up having reduced neck wrinkles.
Kissing the Sky Neck Exercise: Funny as it sounds, it can reduce neck wrinkles when done properly and religiously. To do this exercise for neck wrinkles, tilt your head back and then close your eyes and lips. Breathe in deeply. Pucker the lips and kiss, stretching the kiss upward as if to kiss the sky. Hold there for about 10 seconds. Let the stretch go by lowering the chin and looking straight ahead. 5 reps in a row and two sets before and after bed will reduce neck wrinkles.
Treatments for Neck Wrinkles – How to Cure Neck Wrinkles
Treatment for neck wrinkles is not so different from the general treatments applied as treatments for skin wrinkles. Whether it is home remedies for neck lines or surgical procedures, all of them can be applied as treatments for neck wrinkles. The following are neck wrinkle treatments worth exploring to remove neck lines.
- Laser treatment for neck wrinkle removal can be done using Fractionated CO2 lasers commonly used for various cosmetic skin procedures such as stretch mark removal work as wrinkle treatments too. The skin is tightened by this procedure.
- Surgery treatment for neck wrinkles can also be used where surgical incisions are made beneath the chin or the area just behind the ear so that a physician can alter the platysma muscles and get rid of neck wrinkles.
- Botox Injections have also been widely used as treatments for neck wrinkles. They improve the surface of the skin dramatically as they are known to rejuvenate the skin fast.
- Microdermabrasion and dermabrasion treatment for neck wrinkles.
- Fillers and injectable treatments for neck lines.
Home Remedies for Neck Wrinkles
As stated above, the different neck wrinkle treatments as well as home remedies are not unique to the neck alone. We have discussed how to get rid of wrinkles using natural remedies before. Some of the remedies include the following:
- Papaya pulp and olive oil
- Egg white application as a home remedy for neck wrinkles
- Mixing glycerin, egg white and rose water makes one of the best home remedies for neck wrinkles
- Ripe banana mash and flaxseed oil will help get rid of deep neck wrinkles.
- Fuller’s earth, rose water and curd makes a good home remedy for neck wrinkles
- Turmeric powder and sugar cane juice make a good paste considered as one of the most effective home remedies for neck wrinkles.
- The list goes on, but in detail and well described to make it easy for you to try the remedies.
Neck wrinkle creams are also used to get rid of neck lines. You can try some of the best creams for neck wrinkles to diminish those horizontal lines fast. Remember some of the neck wrinkle creams on the market might not be as effective as they are touted to be. The discussion for the best anti-wrinkle creams is for another day, but be sure to check for the most important ingredients that will determine the effectiveness of the anti-wrinkle creams for the neck. Other than ingredients, user reviews for the anti-wrinkle creams for the skin will be useful in making a choice. See this list of top rated anti-wrinkle creams.
The neck exercises video below tells more.
More on Wrinkles
- Best Wrinkle Cream Reviews – For Eye, Face, Men, How to Choose Top Anti-Wrinkle Creams
- Get Rid of Wrinkles – Prevent, Remove, Treat, Cure, Avoid, Tips, How To
- Face Wrinkles – Causes, Remover, Best Creams, Serums Tips, Treatments, Exercises, Get Rid Of
- Forehead Wrinkles – Get Rid of, Prevent, Treat, Remedies, Best Creams, Tips Remove Forehead Lines
- Lip Wrinkles/Lines – Get Rid of, Remove, Treat, Best Creams, Tips, Remedies, How to
- Reduce Wrinkles – How to, Treat, Remover, Best Creams, Remedies, Diminish Face, Eye Wrinkles
- Prevent Wrinkles – How to, Treat, Remove, Best Creams, Anti-aging Products, Tips, Foods, Pillows
- Under Eye Wrinkles – Get Rid of, Best Creams, Remove, Remedies, Treat, Laser, Tips How To
- Causes of Wrinkles – Under Eyes, Face, Neck, Lips, Mouth, Hands, Forehead, Types, Treatment
Share your review of the anti-wrinkle cream you have used to remove neck wrinkles easily or any other experience you have by commenting below.