Natural Home Remedies for Cellulite – Best Cures, Coffee Scrub, Apple Cider Vinegar, Brush, Epsom Salt and Herbal Reduction
- Best Home Remedies for Cellulite (Treatment)
- Apple Cider Vinegar Cellulite Home Remedy
- Anti Cellulite Blaster: Organic Cellulite Elimination
- Coffee Sugar Scrub Home Remedy for Cellulite
- Epsom Salt Bath Remedy for Cellulite
- Dry Brushing Remedy for Cellulite
- Gelatin Cellulite Remedy at Home
- At-Home Massage for Cellulite Treatment
- Herbal Remedies for Cellulite
- Other Home Remedies for Cellulite
- More on Cellulite and Cellulite Reduction
- You May Also Like These
Home remedies for cellulite listed below will help you get rid of cellulite. Learn how to use coffee scrub, apple cider vinegar to remove cellulite. Other natural cures include cellulite brush, epsom salt as well as herbs to remove cellulite. All these are listed and explained below.
Most women, thin or overweight, have cellulite at some point of their lives. These bumps on the skin can be a little embarrassing especially if you like beachwear and other outfits that are a bit revealing. Natural home remedies for cellulite are always some of the methods used to get rid of cellulite. Men too can have cellulite, but these lumps are more prevalent in women more than men. There are reasons for that.
Read the resource provided to see the causes of cellulite in women more than in men, plus other introductory aspects of cellulite you should know. (Read: Cellulite Causes)
Once you know the causes of cellulite and what it is, you will no doubt be a step ahead in preventing cellulite, or even how to get rid of cellulite easily. There are many treatments for cellulite that people keep exploring, almost none of them being clinically proven to eliminate cellulite. However, you can reduce cellulite bumps using home remedies. We are going to discuss the best home remedies for cellulite that people have tried before with success in reducing cellulite, such as Apple Cidar Vinegar Organic Raw Unflavored.
Best Home Remedies for Cellulite (Treatment)
Cellulite treatment at home can be done with simple things and practices that you do not have to spend a lot in order to get. There are simple natural cures for cellulite, some of which are also known as herbal remedies for cellulite. Some therapists recommend that you consult a doctor before trying any of the home remedies for cellulite. Also, it would be very important, just like with other cellulite treatments, to check if the home remedies for cellulite are approved by the FDA. That said, here are some of the best home remedies for cellulite treatment.
Apple Cider Vinegar Cellulite Home Remedy
Somehow this comes up as one of the top cellulite home remedies. The nutritional compositions of apple cider vinegar have been found to help in reducing cellulite appearance. Estrogen and progesterone are the two female hormones responsible for fat deposition that results in cellulite in most women. Pregnancy too and various other causes of cellulite are said to be reduced with the use of apple cider vinegar as a home cellulite treatment.
Apple cider vinegar contains ingredients that are said to reduce the appearance of cellulite on the skin. To make apple cider vinegar home remedies for cellulite, follow the steps provided below:
- Mix two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar with 8 ounces of water in a glass
- Add a small amount of honey to sweeten this home remedy for cellulite
- Drink each morning to get rid of cellulite
Apple cider vinegar home cellulite treatment can also be used as a topical cure for cellulite. To make home remedies for cellulite from apple cider vinegar for topical application, follow these steps:
- Mix one part of the best massage cream or oil of your choice with three parts of apple cider vinegar.
- Gently knead the resultant solution onto the areas with cellulite twice a day, everyday.
- Massage consistently if you want topical apple cider vinegar home cellulite treatment to work effectively.
Keep in mind that these home remedies for cellulite will work well if you couple them with effective exercises for getting rid of cellulite as well as proper dieting.
Anti Cellulite Blaster: Organic Cellulite Elimination
A cellulite blaster with sea weed, made from organic detoxifying scrub is one of the most effective natural remedies for cellulite. Since cellulite is caused by toxins in the skin, poor drainage, poor circulation of blood in most areas of the body with cellulite, the anti-cellulite organic scrub is well formulated to get rid of cellulite by eliminating the causes. L’or de la Mer Organic Anti Cellulite Body Blaster Scrub with Seaweed gets rid of cellulite and leaves your body smooth and without toxins. Constant use makes the skin vibrant as well.
- Organic anti cellulite detoxifying scrub
- Helps to clear congested skin
- Stimulates circulation
- With Seaweed – powerful detoxifyer
- Promotes smoother silky skin
Coffee Sugar Scrub Home Remedy for Cellulite
As earlier noted, most home remedies for cellulite will use simple combinations of things you will find at home. The coffee sugar scrub home treatment for cellulite was once mentioned by Dr. Mehmet Oz – Dr. Oz Show as one of the best home remedies for cellulite. The remedy enhances fat metabolism in the body as well as helping in removing excess liquid from your skin tissue. Here are tips for using the coffee sugar scrub home remedy for cellulite:
- Mix half a cup of ground coffee with a quarter a cup of brown sugar
- The mixture will form the coffee sugar scrub to use as a home remedy for cellulite
- Use the cellulite coffee scrub on the areas with cellulite in circular motions
- You can apply olive oil on the areas in order to make the scrubbing process easy
- Once done, rinse off the scrub in the shower
You will see a difference with such home remedies for cellulite after several weeks of using them consistently. Otherwise, breaking your consistency or doing them poorly will not get rid of cellulite.
Epsom Salt Bath Remedy for Cellulite
Of the many home remedies for cellulite, Epsom salts are known to have quite many health benefits. These include relieving muscle cramps and pain, preventing the hardening of arteries and blood clots and most importantly for us working hard to get rid of cellulite, Epsom salts eliminate toxins from the body. An Epsom salt bath remedy for cellulite at home promotes sweating – an excellent way of getting rid of toxins and excess water from the body.
- Pour a pound of Epsom salts into your bathtub
- Put some more Epsom salts into a muslin bag
- Before sitting into the bathtub, give your body a dry massage
- Soak yourself in the tub with Epsom salts for about 20 minutes
With this home remedy for cellulite, you will need a bottle of water near your bathtub in order to prevent being dehydrated because Epsom salts will absorb some water from you.
Dry Brushing Remedy for Cellulite
One thing that has come up clearly as one of the home remedies for cellulite is to improve the circulation of blood in the skin. Dry brushing cellulite is one of the methods that are recommended as home remedies for cellulite. When you dry brush your skin everyday, you help it eliminate excess fluid and toxins trapped in it. Toxins are commonly known to be part of the causes for cellulite.
Gelatin Cellulite Remedy at Home
Gelatin and cellulite are commonly mentioned natural home remedies for cellulite. If you want to get rid of cellulite naturally and at home, consider food with gelatin or gelatin in diet. Most people use gelatin for weight loss, and as you already know, exercising and losing weight is one of the best ways to eliminate cellulite bumps.
Of the many health benefits of gelatin, little is known about its ability to improve the health of connective tissue. Many rumors around that gelatin for cellulite works as a good cellulite home remedy are true because the amino acids found in gelatin foods sources such as fibrous tissues, bones and organs help in the formation of strong building blocks of our connective tissue. They also help with weight regulation. If you are looking for a good cellulite remedy, then make a cellulite diet and add gelatin to it.
At-Home Massage for Cellulite Treatment
Yes, you knew this before, that massage is one of the home remedies for cellulite that can be done without the need of complicated equipment or even lotions. Other than exercises and dieting, it is recommended that you massage your body regularly in order to prevent or at least eliminate cellulite. Cellulite treatment at home can be done with proper cellulite massage techniques that can break the fat blocks beneath the skin causing the skin bumps that are cellulite. See the resource provided below discusses cellulite massage in detail, and provides the important cellulite massage techniques you can do at home.
Herbal Remedies for Cellulite
Gotu Cola Remedies: Gotu cola is also known as Centella asiatica. This is one of the highly recommended herbal remedies for cellulite because of its active ingredient known as forskolin, which is known for breaking down substances that that cause fat cells to be held in one place.
Studies have also shown that women who were looking for home remedies for cellulite and used caffeine-like substances known as aminophylline combined with forskolin lost about an inch of loose skin or orange peels.
Other herbal remedies for cellulite include the following:
- Seaweed herbal supplements
- Grape vine dry extracts
- Ginkgo Biloba
- Horsetail plant
- Cooked artichoke or artichoke pharmaceutical extract
- Anti-cellulite foods such as bananas, broccoli, oily fish (salmon, tuna, sardines), onions, pineapple, pears, asparagus and citrus fruits
- Juniper essential oil
- Vitamin supplements such as vitamin A, vitamin E
- Lemons and pepper
- Grapefruit juice massage
- A complete system flush
- Herbal teas
Other Home Remedies for Cellulite
All these home remedies for cellulite can be effective in reducing cellulite appearance on the body. It is important to explore the best exercises for getting rid of cellulite, which you can couple with these home remedies for cellulite if you want to be successful at fighting the annoying bumps and dimples on your body.
More on Cellulite and Cellulite Reduction
- How to Get Rid of Cellulite – Cellulite Cures, Removal, Reduction, Remedies
- Laser Cellulite Treatment – How to Get Rid of Cellulite
- Cellulite Treatments That Work – Reducing and Getting Rid of Cellulite
- Cellulite Massage Treatments to Get Rid of Cellulite – Cellulite Reduction Techniques
- Cellulite Exercises – How to Get Rid of Cellulite with Workouts
- What is Cellulite? Causes of Cellulite and How to Get Rid of Orange Peels
- Best Cellulite Creams and Lotions for Getting Rid of Cellulite – Anti Cellulite Cream Reviews
- Cellulite – How to Get Rid of Cellulite Fast
You May Also Like These
- Causes of Stretch Marks – How Do We Get Stretch Marks?
- How to Avoid and Prevent Pregnancy Stretch Marks
- Stretch Marks on Breasts – Special Removal Solutions
- Stretch Marks Treatment – Methods of Getting Rid of Stretch Marks
- Laser Stretch Mark Removal Treatment – Getting Rid of Stretch Marks
- Natural Home Remedies for Stretch Marks
- Best Stretch Mark Creams, Lotions and Oils – Reviews