Natural/Home Remedies for Wrinkles – Cure, Tips, Get Rid of, Remove, Eliminate Wrinkles
Home remedies for wrinkles, or how to get rid of wrinkles naturally comes with many options. This article reveals the best wrinkle remedies for the face, lip wrinkles, forehead wrinkles, neck wrinkles, eye wrinkles and even wrinkles on hands. Egg whites, lemon slices, papaya, cucumber, olive and almond oil are all included as remedies for wrinkles. Read below.
Best Anti-wrinkle creams such as Patricia Wexler M.D. Dermatology Intensive 3-In-1 (see review), laser wrinkle removal, microdermabrasion and dermabrasion therapies may all expensive. That is not to mention Botox injections, chemical peels and fillers to get rid of wrinkles. That doesn’t mean that you have to live with fine lines or creases on the surface of your skin. You can reduce wrinkles using simple home remedies for wrinkles.
What are Home Remedies for Wrinkles?
These are simple methods of reducing wrinkles at home. This article will discuss in detail how to get rid of wrinkles naturally. Having seen what causes wrinkles, the various methods conventionally used to treat or cure wrinkles, and other tips that you can use to eliminate wrinkles, it is also time to look at the other side of the coin. You can get rid of wrinkles using home remedies and cures. Most of these cures and treatments to eliminate and remove wrinkles are also common anti-aging treatments used to delay aging. So, here are the best home/natural remedies known to be competitors of the best anti-wrinkle creams and most anti-aging products.
Best Natural Home Remedies for Wrinkles
There are quite many organic and natural remedies for removing fine lines. One of them is using virgin coconut oil. See below other best anti-aging at-home remedies.
Virgin Olive Oil: Take and massage virgin olive oil on the skin. You can use it as a home remedy for wrinkles on the face, neck wrinkles and almost anywhere else you want to get rid of wrinkles. Olive oil is known to lighten your skin. It will make your skin look youthful and glowing. This is the way to get an absolutely vibrant skin. Emu oil is also said to reduce fine lines around eyes.
Lemon Slices: To get rid of wrinkles on the face, use lemon slices for smearing (or applying) on your face. It is known to be a good treatment/cure for wrinkles as well as age spots. Apart from being one of the best home remedies for wrinkles, lemon slice treatment lightens the skin tone and reduces scars. Some people may use it to remove stretch marks while others use it to delay aging or doing away with premature aging so as to retain youth without wrinkles.
Egg White: Egg white stays at the top of the list of natural home remedies for wrinkles. Beat a few eggs and extract egg white. Apply it on the skin with wrinkles and leave it for about 30 minutes. Avoid facial movements such as talking and laughing in order to prevent and get rid of fine lines around the mouth. Egg whites are the best home remedies for wrinkles because they tighten the skin almost instantly and can remove laugh lines fast.
Ripe Papaya: To get rid of neck wrinkles and face wrinkles, massage your neck and face with a prepared sup of ripe papaya. It will help treat/cure wrinkles naturally. This home remedy beats most anti-aging and anti-wrinkle creams and products because it doubles up as a wrinkle home remedy as well as a solution for whitening your complexion at home.
Cucumber Juice: Cucumber juice to eliminate wrinkles is very good as a cure for wrinkles around eyes. Apply this juice all over the face to remove wrinkles around the lips, eyes and forehead. This is also a very good remedy for treating dark circles around eyes naturally at home.
Carrot Juice: You will be able to see changes fast if you start drinking carrot juice every day since it helps delay wrinkles and aging. This is one of the home remedies of wrinkles that are also used as a secret to get a vibrant skin and youthful complexion.
Yogurt, Honey and Anti Wrinkle Vitamin E Capsules: Yogurt and honey are also one of the best ways to get rid of wrinkles naturally. Mix 2 spoonfuls of yoghurt, 3 capsules of vitamin E and a ½ a spoonful of natural honey. Using cotton pads at home, apply this mixture to your face, neck and around eyes then leave for about 10 minutes in order to cure wrinkles and get rid of them as well as aging naturally.
Mix Milk with Honey: One of the simplest home remedies for wrinkles is mixing pure honey with milk. You can find these natural cures of wrinkles easily at home. Apply the mixture daily to remove/eliminate fine lines and achieve a soft and glowing skin.
Facial Exercises: Did you know that you can also get rid of wrinkles naturally with exercises for your face? It is one of the natural/home remedies of wrinkles that you can use to reduce wrinkles fast, fine lines around lips, and even forehead wrinkles. Facial exercises can be used to treat/cure wrinkles fast. Anti-wrinkle facial exercises such as making an exaggerated E or O with your mouth and holding for 30 seconds can get rid of wrinkles fast. You can also move your lips in every direction to help facial muscles relax. Other than these facial exercises for reducing wrinkles, chewing gum is also said to cure wrinkles as it is one of the simplest home remedies of wrinkles that can be done effortlessly.
Almond Oil: Almond oil is not just on the list of natural/home remedies for wrinkles, but also other skin cosmetic problems such as stretch marks and dark spots. Rub gently or massage almond oil on the face and neck to get rid of face lines and neck lines naturally. This home remedy not only treats wrinkled skin but also fades dark spots and dark skin naturally. If you also have a dull, dry skin, almond oil will also prove to be a good home cure for it.
Olive Oil: Olive oil is one of the natural/home remedies for wrinkle elimination that are combined with other cures to make a powerful treatment. Mix a few drops of honey with a few drops of olive oil and glycerin. Fight wrinkles with the mixture by massaging it into your skin using effective massage techniques like those used to massage and reduce cellulite. This natural remedy for wrinkles will eliminate dead cells and help tighten sagged skin.
Those are 12 of the best home remedies for wrinkles. Using these, you can get rid of wrinkles naturally and fast. There are a lot more, but of keen interest is the food you eat, the exercises you do to reduce wrinkles. Some tips to get rid of wrinkles using home remedies for wrinkles may include diet modifications.
Diet Tips as Home Remedies for Wrinkles
Nutritionists and dermatologists will advise you to consider diet modifications as one of the best home remedies for wrinkles. So what should you eat to reduce wrinkles using diet tips?
- Consider a diet rich in omega-3 fatty acids, which includes foods such as salmon fish, albacore tuna, and foods like flaxseed. This generally helps get rid of wrinkles on the skin and retain your youthful age for more years.
- Take a diet rich in protein such as skinless chicken, turkey breast, pulse, milk, eggs, and beans. This is one of the dietary home remedies for wrinkles that will help your skin develop better.
- Another important of the natural/home remedies of wrinkles is to include leafy vegetables, alma, goziberries, kale, tomatoes, avocado and red pepper in your diet.
- Vitamin D supplements are also helpful in getting rid of wrinkles naturally. Taking them consistently will help you look 5 years younger than you are.
Other Natural Remedies to Reduce Wrinkles Fast
Apart from the home remedies for wrinkles listed above, you can try the list below to cure and reduce wrinkles fast.
- Mashed apple cores.
- Yogurt, ghee, honey and milk mixture.
- Mashed ripe banana for applying on the face and neck to get rid of neck wrinkles and face wrinkles naturally.
- Lemon juice and amla, also called Indian gooseberry.
- Shredded cucumber application onto the skin.
- Turmeric and neem face washes.
- Ground almonds soaked in raw milk.
- Green pineapple juice to reduce cracked skin and cure/remove wrinkles.
- Onions and honey.
- Vodka, honey and fennel seeds boiled together.
All these are used as natural/home remedies for wrinkles. However, if you have tried any of them to reduce wrinkles and tighten the skin, share your experience. Do these home remedies for wrinkles work? How fast? Do the results last, if any? Let’s hear it
Other Anti-wrinkle Treatment Options to Consider
Other than home remedies for wrinkles, you can eliminate or reduce wrinkles by opting for other solutions. They include laser wrinkle treatment, botox injections for wrinkles, fillers, dermabrasion and microdermabrasion. Using the best anti-wrinkle creams can also help you get rid of wrinkles fast if you use the creams consistently and as indicated by the manufacturer of the creams. If you have tried any of these methods, please share your experiences in the comment’s section. Otherwise, feel free to share this article with your friends so they can learn natural/home remedies for wrinkles.
More on Wrinkles
- Best Wrinkle Cream Reviews – For Eye, Face, Men, How to Choose Top Anti-Wrinkle Creams
- Get Rid of Wrinkles – Prevent, Remove, Treat, Cure, Avoid, Tips, How To
- Face Wrinkles – Causes, Remover, Best Creams, Serums Tips, Treatments, Exercises, Get Rid Of
- Forehead Wrinkles – Get Rid of, Prevent, Treat, Remedies, Best Creams, Tips Remove Forehead Lines
- Lip Wrinkles/Lines – Get Rid of, Remove, Treat, Best Creams, Tips, Remedies, How to
- Reduce Wrinkles – How to, Treat, Remover, Best Creams, Remedies, Diminish Face, Eye Wrinkles
- Prevent Wrinkles – How to, Treat, Remove, Best Creams, Anti-aging Products, Tips, Foods, Pillows
- Neck Wrinkles – Get Rid of, Treat, Remove, Best Creams, Remedies, Prevent, Tips How to, Exercises
- Under Eye Wrinkles – Get Rid of, Best Creams, Remove, Remedies, Treat, Laser, Tips How To
- Causes of Wrinkles – Under Eyes, Face, Neck, Lips, Mouth, Hands, Forehead, Types, Treatment
What natural home remedies for wrinkles have you tried? Share below.