Halloween Contacts – Buy Cheap Non Prescription Halloween Contact Lenses
Halloween contacts can add to your festival costume to make you look stunning. In this article, find cheap Halloween contacts, nonprescription and prescription contacts and cheap Halloween lenses. Also, find out where to buy scary contacts, white contacts, black contacts and other discount eye devices below.
Most Halloween costume lenses have special effects. They will include a wide array of types of colored contact lenses that can be work as part of a costume for festivals and parties. Of importance to note is that these are circle, or novelty and are worn for cosmetic and theatrical reasons and uses only. People with eye problems may not wear plano Halloween contacts. They are advised to go for prescription toric contact accessories for their costume purposes.
Halloween contacts are just a type of color contact lenses and can be used whether you wear your eyeglasses or not. Also called FX contacts, these do not have any visual correction power. They are sometimes called crazy contact lenses, or 0.00 lenses. When buying them, you choose between prescription ones and without prescription accessories. See cheap Halloween costume prices.
Prescription Halloween Contacts – Safe Costume Lenses
- Prescription Halloween Contacts – Safe Costume Lenses
- Non Prescription Halloween Contacts – Without Prescription Costumes
- Costume Halloween Contacts – Halloween Eye Contacts and Types
- White Halloween Contacts
- Black Halloween Contacts
- Scary Halloween Contacts
- Price of Halloween Contacts – Discount Halloween Contact Lenses
- Where to Buy Halloween Contact Lenses
- Safety and Risks of Halloween Contact Lenses
- More on Special Effects Costumes
- More on Best Colored Contact Lenses
Prescription Halloween contact lenses are safe to use and pose no or very little risk to your eyes. The FDA recommends that you buy prescription contact lenses whether or not you suffer from astigmatism, nearsightedness or farsightedness.
Since all types of contact devices, including opaques are classified as medical devices, you must obtain a prescription from an eye doctor in order to get prescription Halloween lenses. The novelty costume lenses you will get with an eye doctor’s prescription are safe to wear and do not pose the side effects, risks or dangers that may come with nonprescription ones discussed below.
Generally, prescription eye lenses cost higher than no prescription eye costumes. You will need to see an eye doctor before you can buy the devices for your costume. In the end though, you will prevent risks such as eye infections, scratched eyes, discomfort and many others. Another disadvantage of prescription ones is that you may not find as many varieties of lenses as you would with no prescription.
Non Prescription Halloween Contacts – Without Prescription Costumes
Non-prescription festival costumes come in many different colors and styles. They may include the following.
- All black Halloween
- Whiteout or no pupil white contacts
- Big eye or circle
- Red contacts
- Pink UV, and many others.
Such contacts are also used in movies as theatrical or special effects contact eye accessories. You can wear them as part of your costume especially when you want to have scary eyes. The downside of most of the non-prescription contact lenses is that they are sold without an eye doctor’s examination and recommendation. Since there is nothing like one-size-fits-all when it comes to these medical devices, you are likely to end up exposing your eyes to risks.
However, the advantages of these types of special effects color contact lenses are as follows:
- They are cheap. It is easy to find many online outlets selling these for cheap, with others offering discount Halloween contact lenses too.
- You can find them easily since there are a multitude places where you can buy Halloween color contacts online.
Costume Halloween Contacts – Halloween Eye Contacts and Types
There are quite many different types of Halloween costume lenses. You can wear Halloween eye contacts with other costumes, including Halloween party lipsticks and even nail polishes that will be appropriate for the festival.
Companies such as Freshlooks, ColorVue, Bosch + Lomb, CooperVision, Edit and many others produce only prescription scary Halloween eye contacts. Here are some of the most commonly used party and festival lenses for the occasion.
White Halloween Contacts
White eye contacts for Halloween come in different types and are used to produce a scary effect. You have seen these in horror movies, with most of them being used to produce a vampire effect. White Halloween lenses may be scleral or non-scleral. Scleral means that they cover the entire eye, making it produce a white-out eye effect.
White Halloween contacts can be worn specially with other white Halloween costumes such as white lipsticks and even snow white nail polish. See more on white colored contact lenses for festival costume.
Black Halloween Contacts
Black ones, just like white ones, are also very popular. These ones are common in movies to create a demon-eye effect. For Halloween costume purposes, black lenses are commonly scleral and will cover the whole eye with darkness. This will create a scary eye, or a hollow eye effect.
Scary Halloween Contacts
Scary Halloween contacts are those that create a freaking effect. Most of those in this category are either demon eye, zombie or a type like those used in twilight movies and others such as underworld movies.
Halloween scary colored costumes are used for the same purpose as those used in horror movies and where such effects are required. There are various types of scary special effects contacts that you can choose from when it comes from scary types. These include black lenses, white eye contacts, and the following.
All these can be classified as part of the crazy contact lenses that are commonly seen during Halloween season. You can choose any of these and get them with or without prescription. However, if you are a fan of cosplay oriented contact lenses for your costume, you can opt for the naruto or cosplay contact lenses for your costume.
So, what is the price of colored contact lenses for Halloween? Where can you buy discount Halloween contact lenses? Getting dramatic color contact accessories is easy if you shop online. You can shop for cheap special effects contact lenses without prescription because this is the low-cost option. Some of these costumes are sold on Amazon and eBay.
The price or cost may differ depending on the type of special effect party contacts you are buying and the store you are buying from. For instance, black eyes cost between $29 and $129, same as whiteout Halloween costumes. The most costly ones are the full-eye lenses. However, you can buy discount Halloween contacts from several outlets offering cheap products and reduced prices.
Where to Buy Halloween Contact Lenses
Where can I buy Halloween contacts? You can buy Halloween lenses online, but that will depend on whether you are looking for those with a prescription or those without a doctor’s recommendation. As is required by law, you are supposed to get a copy of your eye doctor’s prescription and use it when buying decorative contact lenses. You can then buy your party eye accessories from an eye care professional or a specialized eye care store for eye accessories shop.
The price, generally, will compare closely to normal eye enhancement colored contacts. However, some will be more expensive than the normal standard pricing. It is important to buy your cosmetic lenses from a legal and authorized outlet.
- Avoid buying from beauty salons, street vendors, unlicensed online stores, and Halloween costume stores.
- Ensure that you buy FDA approved products from a reputable store. These are likely to be very comfortable and safe to wear.
- Wear lenses that are fitted for your eyes. The size of the contacts must be appropriate for your eyes.
Safety and Risks of Halloween Contact Lenses
When you buy contact lenses without an eye exam, you risk your eyes getting eye infections, including bacterial infections such as microbial keratosis, allergic reactions, damage to the eye tissues, scratching of the eye and many other dangers and risks. Follow the following safety standards in order to avoid eye problems with your Halloween costume contact lenses.
- Always follow your doctor’s suggestions on how to care for your costume.
- Learn how to wear Halloween colored contact lenses and how to remove them safely.
- Do not share with anyone else since it can cause eye infection and even pose the danger of loss of vision.
- Avoid wearing your crazy lenses overnight.
- In case of eye redness, pus discharge from eyes, swelling or any kind of discomfort when wearing contacts, see your eye doctor immediately and stop using the costume.
Novelty costumes for Halloween can transform your looks and add to your costume. From the different types discussed above, you can opt for the best Halloween contacts that fit your desired outlook or eye color.
More on Special Effects Costumes
- Best Colored Contacts for Different Eye Color Types
- Red Eye Contacts – Types, Tips, Trends, Designs, Cost
- Sharingan Eye Accessories – Mangekyou, Byakugan, Madara, Naruto, Kakashi, Anime
- Black Contact Accessories – Sclera, How to Remove, Risks
- Crazy Contacts – How to Wear, Best Designs, Cons, Wild Eyes, Theatrical
More on Best Colored Contact Lenses
- Best Colored Contacts for Brown Eyes
- Blue Contact – For Dark, Green, Brown Eyes, Where to Buy Online Cheap, Best Tips
- Colored Contacts for Dark Eyes – Best Opaque, Choosing, Enhancements, Brands
- Plano Lens – Definition, Best Types and Where to Buy
- Where to Get Colored Contacts – Best Tips, Suggestions
- Toric Biofinity, Pure Vision, Multifocal, Cheap, Bifocal, Disposable
- Astigmatism Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis, Correction, Treatment
- Cosmetic/Costume Contact Lenses – Crazy, Theatrical or Best Novelty
- Where to Get Best Cheap Colored Contact Lense Online
- How to Get Double Eyelids – Double Eyelid Tape, Glue and Surgery, Cost, How to Procedure, Tips, Recovery/Healing