Forehead Wrinkles – Get Rid of, Prevent, Treat, Remedies, Best Creams, Tips Remove Forehead Lines
- What are Forehead Wrinkles?
- Causes of Forehead Wrinkles
- How to Prevent Forehead Wrinkles
- Treatment for Forehead Wrinkles
- Topical Skin Care Treatments for Forehead Wrinkles
- Best Wrinkle Cream for Forehead Wrinkles and Lines
- Best Wrinkle Cream for Forehead Wrinkle Removal
- Botox Injection Treatments for Forehead Wrinkles
- Soft Tissue Fillers
- Brow Lift Surgery
- Home Remedies for Forehead Wrinkles
- Read More on Wrinkles
Forehead wrinkles can be removed using the methods listed below. This article discusses best cream for forehead wrinkles, tips to treat forehead lines, how to get rid of forehead wrinkles as well as remedies and prevention methods for worry lines.
What are Forehead Wrinkles?
Also called worry lines, forehead wrinkles are creases or folds on the forehead that may occur naturally as part of the process of aging. See the picture of forehead wrinkles. Young people can also get forehead wrinkles or forehead lines, and these come as a result of various different causes, some of which are habitual and can be avoided to help prevent forehead wrinkles. Dermatologists have identified clinically tested anti-wrinkle creams such as Dr. Brandt Skincare Crease Release for eliminating the lines, but knowing the different causes of forehead wrinkles, including genetics and others listed below will help you deal with the problem conclusively.
Causes of Forehead Wrinkles
Basically, aging is the primary cause behind the formation of forehead wrinkles. It is also what causes other cosmetic skin wrinkle problems such as the following:
Although some of the causes of forehead wrinkles may differ a little from the causes of each of the above mentioned areas with wrinkles, the general causes of wrinkles on the body remain the same. However, the causes of wrinkles on the forehead include the following:
Photoaging: When forehead wrinkles seem to occur before their time comes, Ultraviolet rays may be the main cause, according to reports by Mayo Clinic. The sun hastens the aging process by breaking down the collagen and elastin fibers in the dermis. Research has also shown that those with a fair skin are highly likely to develop forehead wrinkles than those with darker skin with exposure to sun.
Facial Expressions: The expressions you make could be part of the causes of forehead wrinkles. With every scowl, smile and frown, grooves form on your face and increase wrinkles on your forehead. The skin loses its elasticity as you make these facial expressions and that contributes to the formation of wrinkles.
Sleeping Position: Yes, that’s right, pressing your face on that pillow has been identified as one of the causes of forehead wrinkles. People who sleep on their backs are less likely to form forehead wrinkles easily.
b>Smoking: Smoking has been identified as one of the causes of forehead wrinkles because it triggers the release of substances that break down collagen in the body. Other causes include gravity, poor makeup use, hormonal factors, free radicals and much more. Check out detailed factors leading to wrinkle formation. Let’s now look at how to prevent forehead wrinkles.
How to Prevent Forehead Wrinkles
At some point in your life, forehead wrinkles will appear on your face, but one thing you don’t want is for those wrinkles to appear at an early age. So, the solution is to go on a mission to prevent forehead wrinkles. Is it possible to prevent forehead wrinkles from occurring? Like any other type of wrinkles, forehead ones can be stopped from developing so early on.
Here are tips to help prevent forehead wrinkles:
- Reduce stress to prevent forehead wrinkles. It is part of the inclusive health approach to anti-aging treatments. Reducing stress agents can help reduce movements such as frowning that will contribute to the formation of forehead lines.
- Hydrate to prevent forehead wrinkles. This should be one of your basic remedies of most skin cosmetic problems. Diet and hydration are two essential requirements for keeping a youthful skin.
- Wear SPF everyday in order to prevent forehead wrinkles. One simple way of doing this is to ensure that your makeup contains SPF that will help protect your forehead from damaging sunrays.
- Eat an anti-oxidant rich diet to prevent forehead wrinkles.
- Get enough sleep. It helps prevent forehead wrinkles even though you might not see it immediately.
- Limit your exposure to pollutants and toxins in order to prevent forehead wrinkles at an early age.
- Don’t smoke because it releases an enzyme that is known to break down collagen and elastin. It will only lead to further sagging of your skin. Prevent forehead wrinkles by stopping smoking.
- This one is important and very basic to prevent forehead wrinkles – avoid the sun. Tanning in the sun is also likely to leave you with forehead lines. When you want to go to the sun, ensure that you wear sunscreen all the time. UV rays cause the release of matrix metalloproteinases that breaks down collagen.
Wrinkles will come, get used it. But not so early. Here’s the complete discussion on avoiding wrinkles in order to learn of the tips, lifestyle changes and practices that will help you not only avoid wrinkles but also get rid of them.
Treatment for Forehead Wrinkles
Is there any such thing as anti-wrinkle treatments for forehead wrinkles? They vary in many ways. Some of the treatments for forehead wrinkles many be invasive while other procedures are just topical but help get rid of forehead wrinkles. Anti-aging regimen are highly recommended as treatments for forehead wrinkles. Topical treatments for forehead wrinkles that are said to work contain Alpha-lipoic acid antioxidant, DMAE that improves muscle activity and vitamin C Ester for the creation of collagen. In fact, some top rated face moisturizers that are known to treat remove forehead lines are known to be based on those three ingredients. One such treatment for forehead wrinkles is Perricone MD Face Finishing Moisturizer. Other than that, here are some of the treatments used to get rid of forehead wrinkles.
Topical Skin Care Treatments for Forehead Wrinkles
These include anti-wrinkle creams as well as anti-aging creams. Plenty of them can be found in local drug stores and cosmetic shops, but the challenge is finding what cream will work to get rid of forehead wrinkles. Anti-wrinkle creams for forehead wrinkle removal might work differently on different people. Therefore, their choice is a subject of success rate as topical treatments for forehead wrinkles. We’ll discuss more when looking at the best creams for forehead wrinkles below.
Best Wrinkle Cream for Forehead Wrinkles and Lines
It is a difficult task finding the best wrinkle cream for forehead wrinkles that will work for everyone, but use of facial creams for wrinkles can help to get rid of forehead wrinkles and horizontal lines. When choosing anti-wrinkle creams, it is important to consider factors such as:
- Clinical approval of anti-wrinkle creams
- User reviews of the anti-wrinkle creams on getting rid of forehead wrinkles
- Side effects of the forehead anti-wrinkle creams
- The base ingredients used in the anti-wrinkle creams
Best Wrinkle Cream for Forehead Wrinkle Removal
- Dr. Brandt Crease Release (top-rated most effective cream)
- If you have deep creases, Posay Redermic [R] Anti-Aging Dermatological Treatment is the best wrinkle cream for your forehead.
- Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair, SPF 30
Basing on these factors, we came up with a list of the best anti-wrinkle creams used to get rid of forehead creams. Be sure to check it out.
Botox Injection Treatments for Forehead Wrinkles
An injectable wrinkle reducer called Botulinum toxin is widely used to get rid of those horizontal lines that are caused by muscle movements. Another injectable also used to get rid of wrinkles on the forehead is called Dysport. Botox has been used not just as a treatment for forehead wrinkles but also as a remedy for other cosmetic problems such as cellulite.
Soft Tissue Fillers
Soft tissue fillers are also injected into the skin to help improve the appearance of forehead wrinkle lines. Bovine and human collagen are used in soft tissue fillers to get rid of horizontal lines on the forehead. Injected beneath the skin, these fillers temporarily plump the skin to produce a smoothing effect and diminish forehead wrinkles.
Brow Lift Surgery
Surgical procedures are also available as treatments for forehead wrinkles. The forehead lift procedure is done to reposition the drooping brow, resulting into a youthful appearance with forehead wrinkles gotten rid of. Other treatments may include the following:
- Microdermabrasion treatment for forehead wrinkles
- Laser treatment to get rid of forehead wrinkles
We have discussed in detail these cures and remedies for forehead wrinkles.
Home Remedies for Forehead Wrinkles
- Apply egg white and apply on the forehead and leave for about 10 minutes then wash with cold water. You can also mix with a little glycerin to make a better home remedy for forehead wrinkles.
- Castor oil is one of the home remedies for forehead wrinkles that have been used for a long. Apply 4 times a week on frown lines to get rid of them.
- Mix Manuka Honey Night Revival Cream and glycerin and apply everyday for about 10 minutes. Wash off with cold water. It comes among the highly recommended home remedies for forehead wrinkles.
- A mixture of honey and rice powder also makes the list of home remedies for forehead wrinkles. Massage your forehead with this mixture and then wash with cold water after about 6 minutes.
- Another of the home remedies for forehead wrinkles is to use vitamin E capsules on the forehead lines. Empty two of those capsules into some lemon juice mixed with yogurt. Apply and leave for 10 minutes before washing off.
Read More on Wrinkles
- Best Wrinkle Cream Reviews – For Eye, Face, Men, How to Choose Top Anti-Wrinkle Creams
- Under Eye Wrinkles – Get Rid of, Best Creams, Remove, Remedies, Treat, Laser, Tips How To
- Get Rid of Wrinkles – Prevent, Remove, Treat, Cure, Avoid, Tips, How To
- Face Wrinkles – Causes, Remover, Best Creams, Serums Tips, Treatments, Exercises, Get Rid Of
- Natural/Home Remedies for Wrinkles – Cure, Tips, Get Rid of, Remove, Eliminate
- Forehead Wrinkles – Get Rid of, Prevent, Treat, Remedies, Best Creams, Tips Remove Forehead Lines
- Reduce Wrinkles – How to, Treat, Remover, Best Creams, Remedies, Diminish Face, Eye Wrinkles
- Prevent Wrinkles – How to, Treat, Remove, Best Creams, Anti-aging Products, Tips, Foods, Pillows
- How to Remove Lip Wrinkles and Lip Lines
- Neck Wrinkles – Get Rid of, Treat, Remove, Best Creams, Remedies, Prevent, Tips How to Exercises
- Causes of Wrinkles – Under Eyes, Face, Neck, Lips, Mouth, Hands, Forehead, Types, Treatment
Know of other tricks to get rid of forehead wrinkles? Share with us in the comments below.