Get Rid of Dark Spots Under Eyes with Treatments, Remedies
Dark spots under eyes may be caused by nutritional deficiencies or even fatigue. In this article, learn the causes of dark age spots below eyes in men and women, how to clear dark spots around eyes and home remedies to get rid of dark spots under eyes fast.
- What causes dark spots around eyes?
- How can I get rid of dark spots under the eyes?
- What are the best home remedies for dark marks under my eyes?
- What treatment can remove and clear dark dots under the eyes?
- Do black age spots under eyes clear?
- How do I remove dark spots around eyes in men?
Causes of Dark Spots Under Eyes
What causes dark spots under the eyes? There are many things attributed to the dark patches around eyes. When one has tiny dark marks below the eyes, whether they have eye bags or not, you are likely to see as if the eyes are highlighted.
Using concealers to remove dark spots under your eyes can work overnight or as a fast solution, but without removing the causes of dark under eye spots, you are not likely to get rid of the problem. Most people who already have the problem of dark spots below their eyes may show signs of eye wrinkles developing fast. While this may be a sign of aging, it is possible to reduce the appearance of the dark dots and even remove the fine lines around eyes to improve the appearance of your face. We will discuss how to clear dark spots around your eyes below, but the following are the causes.
- Acne may cause dark spots beneath the eyes. The pores will get blocked by dirt, causing black marks to form after acne spots appear.
- Lack of sleep or fatigue will cause tension on your eye muscles. It is said to be one of the major causes of dark spots under eyes in men. The stress on the eyes leads to poor circulation, lack of rest and may even form eye wrinkles.
- Some of the causes of dark spots on eyes are hereditary. It is said that if your parents had dark circles and spots around their eyes, then you are likely to have the same dark discolorations under eyes. Genetic dark marks and spots are rare although they appear most in fair skin people.
- Hormonal imbalances and changes in the body can also cause dark spots to form around your eyes.
- In men, less production of testosterone hormone is also known to cause dark spots on the skin around eyes.
- Excessive exposure to the sun, especially during summer will cause darkening around the eyes. This is due to the activation in the production of melanin that may cause the discoloration.
- Low intake of water and iron can also show symptoms in darkish spots under eyes. These may be accompanied with dark spots on the face and other parts of the body.
Other causes of black spots under eyes that you may need to treat include aging, allergy, tanning and mold. The causes of dark marks under eyes are similar to causes of dark circles under eyes. Click the link to read more on them.
How to Get Rid of Dark Spots Under Eyes – Clear and Remove Black Spots around Eyes
Preventing small dark spots forming around your eyes can be difficult. Some of the discolorations marks may be caused by fatigue and lack of sleep in men as seen above. However, below are the options you can use to clear and remove black spots under eyes effectively.
- Go for the best cream for black dots around eyes. One of the best creams and serums is Revitol Eye Cream. Some of the creams for removing skin discolorations around eyes might have to be prescribed by your dermatologist.
- Treat allergies and nutrient deficiencies if they cause the problem. Also, stop smoking and excessive alcohol because they are known to cause patches under eyes, wrinkles and lines or circles.
- Laser treatment for correcting the problem can also be used to remove the brown blemishes under eyes.
- Concealers or such makeups can be applied to hide the dark spots fast for a short time. See how to use concealer makeup to get rid of dark spots around eyes.
- Hydroquinone topical medication can also clear dark spots on the skin surrounding your eyes.
- Get adequate rest and sleep for your eyes in order to treat the dark marks and spots around them.
Natural Home Remedies for Dark Spots Under Eyes
Home remedies for age spots under eyes are simple cures you prepare at home using DIY recipes. Most home remedies are used to remove dark dots or dark circles that form around the eyes by rejuvenating the health of the skin beneath the eyes. Here are some of the best home remedies to clear dark spots around your eyes.
- Cucumber slices
- Raw potato paste
- Tea bags used as eye pads to treat dark sun spots under eyes
- Vitamin E home remedy
- Herbal paste remedy
- Almond oil and honey for removing dark spots from under the eyes
- Cold spoon compresses can also clear dark spots beneath your eyes.
There are many more home remedies for removing black liver spots under eyes. See home remedies for dark circles to learn how to get rid of dark spots from under eyes naturally. Remember that adequate sleep, at least 8 hours will help get rid of dark spots under eyes fast and prevent eye bags.