Colored Contacts for Dark Eyes – Best Opaque, Choosing Tips, Where to Buy Non-prescription Brown Enhancements, Brands
- How to Choose the Best Colored Contacts for Dark Eyes – Tips
- What are the Best Colored Contact Lenses for Dark Eyes?
- Prescription and Non-Prescription Colored Contacts for Dark Eyes
- Where to Buy Colored Contacts for Dark Eyes Online
- More on Special Effects Contact Lenses
- More on Best Colored Contact Lenses
Do you want to know the best colored contacts for dark eyes? Get a list of color contact lenses for dark eye color shades such as dark brown, prescription and non-prescription options, where to buy and some suggestions as well as tips for choosing the best lenses for dark brown eyes including brands, opaques and enhancements.
- What colored contacts look good on brown eyes?
- What are the best contact lenses for dark eyes or dark brown eyes?
- What are the best lenses for people with black skin color?
- Can people with dark eyes wear blue contacts?
- I have dark brown eyes; can I wear green contacts?
- How do hazel contacts look on dark eye color?
- Can people with dark eyes wear grey contact lenses?
How to Choose the Best Colored Contacts for Dark Eyes – Tips
Eye Color Enhancing or Changing: When choosing the right colored contacts, there is quite a few things you need to consider. It is slightly different from choosing crazy contact lenses. One of the most important things to consider is whether you just want to lighten or darken the color of your eyes in order to make them stand out, or you want to change the eye color completely.
For instance, if you want to lighten your eye color, choosing gray colored contacts, hazel color contacts, and honey brown contacts would be a good choice to make your eyes stand out. However, if you want to completely transform the color of your eyes but achieve a natural eye color look, going for baby blue color lenses is a good option.
See Best Colored Contacts and Accessories.
Skin Complexion or Tone: You can choose vivid colors such as green colored contacts for dark eyes, blue contact lenses, or even violet contacts to achieve a vivid look. However, if your skin complexion is dark, bright colored lenses will be the best colored contacts for dark brown eyes.
- As a general rule, blue, violet and light green colored contacts go well for people with fair skin tones.
- Darker skin complexions go well with brighter, reflective and brighter contact lenses.
- If your skin has a reddish tinge tone, go for light brown colored contact lenses.
The easiest way to choose the best colored contact lenses for dark eyes plano is to choose between enhancement lenses and opaque lenses. Enhancement contact lenses for dark eyes will enhance their color, perhaps by making your eye color a bit lighter and stand-out. Opaque contacts for dark eyes will completely change your eye color to a new color, say from dark brown to green.
Matching Outfits and Hair Color: You can choose dark eye contacts that match the color of your hair, or those that complement your outfits for that day. The choice of dark eyes colored contact lenses for this purpose will depend on the colors of your outfits.
What are the Best Colored Contact Lenses for Dark Eyes?
Choosing the best colored contacts for dark eye color shades can be influenced by many things. Generally, opaque colored contact lenses are the best for dark eyes while enhancers are the best for light colored eyes. If you have almost black colored eyes, choosing Freshlook contacts such as Eden ones will look like you have some white things screaming in your pupils. See below a list of the best colored contacts for dark eyes:
Black or dark eyes enhancement contact lenses: There are very few here since dark eyes such as brown eyes cannot really be enhanced. The only enhancement that you can add to them is to lighten them up, meaning that you go for the best colored contacts for dark brown eyes that are light. These include:
- Gray colored contact lenses
- Honey colored contact lenses
- Pearl grey color lenses for dark brown eyes enhancement
Opaque colored contacts for dark eyes: Mot of the best colored contacts for dark brown eyes are opaque. They totally change the color of your eyes to something new or the natural eye color that you want. Quite many types of cosmetic contact lenses qualify here and you will have a wide range to choose from. Some of the best contacts for dark brown eyes are:
- Blue contact lens for dark eyes
- Light green colored contact lenses for dark eyes
- Red contact lenses for dark eyes
- Violet color lenses dark eyes
- Turquoise contact lenses dark brown eyes
- Amethyst color lenses dark eyes
- Blue Sapphire color lenses for dark brown eyes
- And many other colored contacts, including black and white when looking at Halloween lenses.
Prescription and Non-Prescription Colored Contacts for Dark Eyes
Eye changing cosmetic contacts are all available in two different options: prescription and non-prescription. If you normally need to use glasses to correct your vision or eye sight, choose prescription color contacts for dark eyes. Your eye doctor will recommend astigmatism color lenses. If you do not need glasses to correct your vision, you can choose non-prescription colored contacts for dark eyes. These are generally plano lenses, and are used purely to achieve cosmetic reasons.
Regardless of your eye color, you will note that costume lenses for dark lenses without prescription are quite cheap online. That is contributed by the fact that you do not need to incur the cost of an eye exam. Prescription ones are meant to correct eye sight, and it is very important to get them after an eye exam. Keep this in mind when you choose to buy cheap colored contact lenses online.
Where to Buy Colored Contacts for Dark Eyes Online
Quite a challenge for many people, finding a safe place to buy cheap contact lenses for cosmetic purposes. There are two approaches for this: the first is to get prescription, and the second to look for non-prescription cheap colored lenses online. With prescription, you can buy safe and the best colored contacts for dark eyes from Walmart Contacts, Walgreens, CVS and other reputed or FDA approved drugstores that sell online.
More on where to buy colored contacts cheap online, Walmart has a range of top quality lenses in their stock. They include the ones listed below. See also where to Buy Colored and Costume Contacts.
- ACUVUE 2 COLOURS Enhancers by Johnson & Johnson
- ACUVUE 2 COLOURS Opaques by Johnson & Johnson,
- Expressions By Cooper Vision
- FreshLook ColorBlends By Ciba Vision
- FreshLook Colors By Ciba Vision
- FreshLook ONE-DAY By Ciba Vision
- FreshLook Dimensions By Ciba Vision
- FreshLook ColorBlends Toric By Ciba Vision
- Focus SoftColors By Ciba Vision
- ACUVUE 2 COLOURS Opaques By Johnson & Johnson
Walgreens has the same stock and sells a little bit cheaper compared to Walmart. Most of these colored contacts for dark eyes cost between $15 and $58, which makes them cheap. When you buy color contacts, the order is processed within the same day.
CVS stock most of the above listed colored contacts with prescription, but they have some more including Ocusil, Accucon, and Fluoroperm 60 by Independet RPG Labs, Expressions by Cooper Vision. What about when you want non-prescription colored contacts for dark eyes?
Color lenses, also called cosmetic lenses can also be bought online cheap – without prescription. Many online outlets sell theatrical contact lenses at very low costs. From You Know It to Color My Eyes, you will find them aplenty, but be warned of the risks of non-prescription colored contact lenses.
More on Special Effects Contact Lenses
- Best Colored Contacts for Different Eye Color Types
- Red Contact Lenses – Types, Tips, Non-prescription, Cheap, Where to Buy Online, Best Trends, Designs, Cost, Risks
- White Contact Lenses – Tips, Types, Non-prescription, Cheap, Where Buy Online, Best Halloween, How to Wear/Remove, Risks
- Sharingan Contact Lenses – Cheap Mangekyou, Byakugan, Madara, Naruto, Best Non-Prescription, Kakashi, Anime, Where Buy Cosplay Online
- Black Contact Lenses – Best Types, Tips, Non-Prescription Online, Sclera, Where to Buy Cheap, How to Wear/Remove, Risks
- Crazy Contact Lenses – Tips, Where, Buy, Non-prescription Online, Halloween, How to Wear, Best Designs, Cons, Special Effects, Wild Eyes, Theatrical
More on Best Colored Contact Lenses
- Best Colored Contacts for Brown Eyes
- Blue Contact Lenses – For Dark, Green, Brown Eyes, Nonprescription, Where to Buy Online Cheap, Best Tips, Baby Blue
- Plano Contact Lenses – Definition, Best Types and Where to Buy
- Where to Get Colored Contact Lenses – Best Tips, Suggestions
- Toric Contact Lenses – Biofinity, Pure Vision, Multifocal, Cheap, Bifocal, Colored, Best Brands Reviews Astigmatism, Disposable
- Astigmatism Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis, Correction, Treatment and Best Colored Contacts
- Cosmetic/Costume Contact Lenses – Cheap Online, Non-prescription, Types, Crazy, Theatrical or Best Novelty Colored Contacts
- Where to Get Best Cheap Colored Contact Lenses Online
- How to Get Double Eyelids – Double Eyelid Tape, Glue and Surgery, Cost, How to Procedure, Tips, Recovery/Healing
What are the best colored contacts for dark eyes? Comment below.