Best Colored Contacts for Different Eye Color Types
- Types of Colored Contact Lenses
- Visibility Tints
- Enhancement Tints
- Color Tints
- Best Colored Contacts for Different Eye Colors
- Brown Eyes
- Blue Eyes
- Other Eye Types and the Effect of Skin Complexion
- What are Natural Colored Contacts?
- Brands with the Best Colored Contacts for Different Eye Types
- More on Special Effects Contact Lenses
- More on Best Colored Contact Lenses
Have you ever wondered how your eyes would look like if you chose the best colored contacts that would change their shade? Musicians have sang to praise different types of eye colors, specifically brown eyes. Van Morrison and Tevin Campbell have done songs titled Brown Eyed Girl and you wonder: What is it with the color of eyes? Well, the beauty of most people is quickly seen in their eyes. We’ll answer the following:
- What are the best colored contacts?
- What color lenses are the best for green eyes?
- What color lenses are the best for blue eyes?
- What color lenses should I wear on brown eyes to look good?
- If I have hazel eyes, which color contacts should I wear?
- Should I wear astigmatism contacts?
- What color contacts look good on grey eyes?
You can change yours with the best colored contacts for your type of eyes. Actually, you can get just about any color shade you want in your eyes. In this article, we will discuss the different colored contacts for various eye types. First, we will look at the types of colored contact lenses, then second, we will go deep into the different colored contact shades and enumerate the shades that are good for each eye type.
Types of Colored Contact Lenses
Whether you are looking for colored contacts for dark eyes, brown eyes, blue eyes, green eyes or just about any kind of eye color you have, it is worth noting that there are three types of colored contact lenses to choose from. This doesn’t mean that you can compromise the dramatic change in eye color that you want. Remember that nonprescription colored contact lenses are meant for cosmetic use only. Without wasting time, let us look at the different types of colored contact lenses available in stores today.
See also: Best Colored Contacts and Accessories
Visibility tints are normally green or light blue that is added to the lens of the colored contact lenses. Visibility tints are colored in order to help you see the lens much better when you will be inserting and removing the contacts from your eyes. Being very light in tint, visibility tint contacts may not affect your eye color. Wearing colored contact lenses that are tinted for visibility might not give you the cosmetic effect you want for your eyes.
Therefore, when looking for affordable colored contacts for dark eyes, blue colored contacts, red colored contacts or any other type of colored contact lenses, opting for visibility tints might not be a solution to that because the tints are enhanced just to be seen in case they drop, or to make it easy for one to wear them.
Enhancement tints are just what the name suggests – color contact lenses that enhance the color of eyes. They do not change the eye color you have, but make it more pronounced. When shopping for the best colored contacts for different eyes, people who feel that their eye color is not define enough might opt for enhancement tints instead. Enhancement tints are solid yet translucent that are a little darker than the visibility colored contact lenses.
If you are looking for, say colored contacts for dark eyes because you think your eyes are light colored, it is advised that you buy enhancement tints for dark eyes in order to help intensify the color of your eyes. If you are asking what color contacts are best for brown eyes, then you will not find your answer with enhancement tints.
Freshlook color contacts, blue colored contacts, red colored contacts, colored contacts for brown eyes and just anything else of the same sort comes here. Color tints are deeper, opaque tints that will alter the eye color type completely. With them, you can change your eye color from blue to dark brown using colored contacts for dark brown eyes, brown eyes to even red with red colored contacts, hazel to dark brown using colored contacts for dark brown eyes and so on.
Colored contact lenses come in various colors, just as many as you can imagine. These include hazel colored contact lenses, purple colored contacts, gray colored contacts, dark brown colored contacts, blue colored contacts, green colored contact lenses and many more. You have probably seen Halloween colored contact lenses. Well, these too fall under color tints.
Best Colored Contacts for Different Eye Colors
The whole question of the best colored contacts for different eye color types starts with the varying colors of the eye humans have. People ask what color contacts are best for brown eyes, blue eyes, green eyes, hazel eyes and just about any other eye color types there are. The truth is that you can modify the color of your eyes using no prescription colored contact lenses. You could buy blue colored contact lenses, grey colored contact lenses, red colored contact lenses or just about any color there is on the market. However, you start with your eye color.
Brown eyes are the most widespread and common type of eye color in the world. There are different shades of brown eyes, which can range from deep brown that will appear as almost black. Such can almost be difficult to distinguish from the pupil. Other brown eye color types can have an amber shade, which is a lighter shade. Both colored contacts for dark eyes as well as colored contacts for brown eyes would suit people with this shade of eye color. Mostly, people from Asia and Africa, according to eye color distribution, will have brown eyes.
Some of the top celebrities with brown eyes include Justin Bieber, Selena Gomez, Kim Kardashian, Emma Watson, Nicki Minaj, Vanessa Hudgens, Taylor Lautner, Sunny Leone, Nicki Minaj, Jennifer Lopez, Jessica Alba, Shakira, Tyra Banks and Anne Hathaway. So, let us find an answer for someone who wants to know about what color contacts are best for brown eyes.
Colored Contacts for Brown Eyes for a Striking Look
Colored Contacts for Brown Eyes for a Radiant Look
- Sunrise colored contact lenses
- Autumn colored contacts
Most of the time, it is important to pick the best colored contacts for brown eyes depending on the taste you have. However, fashion specialists will advise you to try and match the colored contacts for brown eyes with the eye make-up you use. The color theme of your clothes should be able to determine the best colored contacts for brown eyes you will wear.
Blue eye types are definitely less common than brown eyes are. Shades of blue eye types range from deep sapphire colors to very light blue that sometimes looks closer to white than blue itself. Blue eye types are common in northern European people. Some of the top celebrities with blue eyes include Miley Cyrus, Taylor Swift, Megan Fox, Robert Pattinson, Jared Leto, Marilyn Monroe, Zac Efron, Ian Somerhalder, Miranda Kerr, Eminem, Jennifer Aniston, Blake Lively, Sara Jean Underwood, Ryan Gosling, Avril Lavigne, Elizabeth Taylor and Pamela Anderson.
Again, you can change blue eyes into any color you like. For instance, you could use blue colored contacts to enhance the color of your blue eyes, or go for red colored contacts if you want to change them to red, or even try some of the zombie colored contacts for dark eyes to see how they will look on you. The following are some of the commonly used colored contact lenses by people with blue eye color types.
Colored Contacts for Blue Eyes for a Striking Look
- Green colored contacts
- Amethyst colored eye contacts
- Honey colored contacts
- Brown colored contact lenses
- Chestnut colored contacts
- Hazel Green colored contact lenses
Colored Contacts for Blue Eyes for a Radiant Look
- Eden colored contacts
- Moonlight colored contact lenses
Just as we discussed in the previous section, blue colored contacts may be enhancers for your shade of blue eyes. Most people, however, choose to buy blue colored contacts as a way of varying the color of their eye type within the blue range of eye color shades. When this is the case, ensure you know the exact color of your eyes because the clue colored contacts will work as enhancer tints. Also, be prepared to learn some things about make-up tips to do with blue eyes before you wear blue colored contacts.
There is always confusion whether people with green eyes can wear colored contacts for dark eyes or not. The whole idea of using colored contacts for dark eyes is to change the look of the eyes. Before we look into that, let us understand what green eyes types look like. Mostly, green eye color types are found in found in the middle and northern European population groups. Shades of green eye types range from deep emerald to deep emerald. Essentially, green eye types are brown eyes but with flecks of fat over the iris. A change with colored contacts for dark eyes, or colored contacts for dark brown eyes can also help enhance your eye color.
Some of the top celebrities with green eyes include Rihanna, Kristen Stewart, Lindsay Lohan, Mila Kunis, Sara Jean Underwood, Scarlett Johansson, Ville Valo, Angelina Jolie, Nicole Austin, Ewa Sonnet, Hayley Williams, Lauren Conrad, Beren Saat, Alison Angel, Mara Wilson, Kaley Cuoco, Irina Shayk, Gerard Butler and Jessica Biel.
Best Colored Contacts for Green Eyes for a Striking Look
- Brown colored contacts
- Amethyst colored contacts
- True Sapphire colored contact lenses
- Sapphire Blue colored contact lenses
- Warm Honey colored contacts
Best Colored Contacts for Green Eyes for a Radiant Look
- Eden colored contact lenses
- Moonlight colored contacts
Buy Colored and Costume Contacts.
Apparently, you can actually wear red colored contacts, colored contacts for dark eyes, blue contacts, green contacts and just about any color on hazel eyes. But what are hazel eyes? These are eye types that appear to have two different colors, all at the same time. The rim in the iris of the eye may appear to have a different shade than the rest of the iris. In simple terms, hazel eyes look like flakes with two different colors. There are two different types of hazel eyes: green brown hazel and green blue hazel. Some of the top celebrities with hazel eyes include Denise Milani, Sophia Loren, Brigitte Bardot, Ashley Greene, Tuba Büyüküstün, William Levy, Audrey Hepburn, Josh Hutcherson, Sofía Vergara and Ryan Reynolds.
Best Colored Contacts for Hazel Eyes for a Striking Look
Best Colored Contacts for Hazel Eyes for a Radiant Look
- Eden colored contacts
- Sunrise colored contacts
- Autumn colored contact lenses
Other Eye Types and the Effect of Skin Complexion
Other than blue, brown, green and hazel eye color types, people can also have other eye color types, including gray. Elizabeth Taylor, an actress, is usually noted for her violet-colored eyes. When choosing colored contacts for different types of eyes, many factors should be considered. Skin type and make-up are very important in determining the kind of contacts you will have. For instance, colored contacts for dark eyes may be suitable for people with a tan skin type.
What are Natural Colored Contacts?
Natural colored contacts are designed in a way that they will give you a realistic or natural look. Natural colored contacts are mean to enhance the eye color and sometimes give you a totally different look, but without distorting the natural color of eyes. With natural colored contacts, someone can hardly notice that you are wearing contact lenses because the eyes look natural. It is difficult to change your eye color without losing the realistic touch using red colored contact lenses. Similarly, Halloween colored contact lenses may not give you a natural look and feel. Therefore, it is important to understand the natural eye color types before buying the designer colored contact lenses of your choice.
Here’s a quick video guide on how to choose colored lenses.
Brands with the Best Colored Contacts for Different Eye Types
1) Acuvue by Johnson & Johnson: Acuvue Colours Enhancers, Colour Opaques
2) Expressions by CooperVision: Colors Enhancers, Accents
3) Natural Touch by CooperVision: Opaque DW, Accents FW, Tint DW
4) Vantage by CooperVision
5) Cibrasoft by CibaVision: Colors, Colors MTO
6) Focus by CibaVision: Soft Colors
7) FreshLook by CibaVision: Light Tint, ColorBlends, One Day Colors, Colors Opaques, Dimensions, Toric ColorBlends
8) WildEyes by CibaVision
More on Special Effects Contact Lenses
- Red Contact Lenses – Types, Tips, Non-prescription, Cheap, Where to Buy Online, Best Trends, Designs, Cost, Risks
- White Contact Lenses – Tips, Types, Non-prescription, Cheap, Where Buy Online, Best Halloween, How to Wear/Remove, Risks
- Sharingan Contact Lenses – Cheap Mangekyou, Byakugan, Madara, Naruto, Best Non-Prescription, Kakashi, Anime, Where Buy Cosplay Online
- Black Contact Lenses – Best Types, Tips, Non-Prescription Online, Sclera, Where to Buy Cheap, How to Wear/Remove, Risks
- Crazy Contact Lenses – Tips, Where, Buy, Non-prescription Online, Halloween, How to Wear, Best Designs, Cons, Special Effects, Wild Eyes, Theatrical
More on Best Colored Contact Lenses
- Best Colored Contacts for Brown Eyes
- Blue Contact Lenses – For Dark, Green, Brown Eyes, Nonprescription, Where to Buy Online Cheap, Best Tips, Baby Blue
- Colored Contacts for Dark Eyes – Best Opaque, Choosing Tips, Where to Buy Non-prescription Brown Enhancements, Brands
- Plano Contact Lenses – Definition, Best Types and Where to Buy
- Where to Get Colored Contact Lenses – Best Tips, Suggestions
- Toric Contact Lenses – Biofinity, Pure Vision, Multifocal, Cheap, Bifocal, Colored, Best Brands Reviews Astigmatism, Disposable
- Astigmatism Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis, Correction, Treatment and Best Colored Contacts
- Cosmetic/Costume Contact Lenses – Cheap Online, Non-prescription, Types, Crazy, Theatrical or Best Novelty Colored Contacts
- Where to Get Best Cheap Colored Contact Lenses Online
- How to Get Double Eyelids – Double Eyelid Tape, Glue and Surgery, Cost, How to Procedure, Tips, Recovery/Healing
What are the best colored contacts for you? Comment below.